October 3, 2016

General Conference!!!

Mi Familia y Amigos,

This week was fantastic!! Not only did we have General Conference, but we also had interviews with our mission president, a multi zone conference, and we had about 8 people come to church!! Blessings. It was a very spiritual and incredible week.

So let's talk about conference. Oh my goodness. Talk about Machete. They were pretty direct!! It's crazy because now I have a greater appreciation for this time that we have every 6 months to hear the words of the prophet and apostles. I feel so bad for all of the years I slept through their talks of wisdom and counsel. Never to happen again, I assure you!! I loved every single talk, but the two that really stuck out to me were by Elder M. Russell Ballard, and Elder Russell M. Nelson.... The two Russells... Coincidence? I think not! How true were their words. The gospel of Jesus Christ is JOY, and we can never forget that... because if we don't live by the principles of that Gospel, our joy will be interrupted. How true. I can't express the gratitude that I have to be a member of Christ's church.

I'm sorry but the clock is ticking.... but I love you all so much!! Thank you for your love and support. Remember the words from conference, but more than that, APPLY them.

Your guys are just the best(:

Hermana Van Deusen

No comments:

Post a Comment