October 17, 2016

Happy, Happy, Happy

My AMAZING Family and Friends...

This was a great week. Okay... Every week is a great week haha... But this week was even more so! We saw miracles. Lots of them! And it's been such a blessing to see this mission change under the direction of President Current in these past few months. I'm so grateful for my mission president. He has truly been called of God to serve and improve the Panama, Panama City Mission. Let me tell you one reason why I know that for a fact...

Everyday at 10am, every single missionary in the country of Panama gets down on theirs knees to offer a prayer. We call it "Ferviente Oracion". In this prayer, we ask for three things: That we will find the people who are prepared to receive the gospel, that we will have the courage to open our mouths to talk to them, and that we will have the words to convince them of the truth of our message. It is working!!!! We can actually see the difference. The Lord is blessing not only me and my companion, but all of the companionships in this mission. We can feel the power that this prayer, this simple prayer, is giving us. I testify that prayer is the most powerful tool we possess. We have to use it. We have to BELIEVE in it!!!!! 

This week, this month, or even this year I challenge you all to participate in "fervent prayer" as a couple, a family, or even as an extended family. Ask for blessings, believe that you can receive them, and trust in the will of the Lord. I TESTIFY that you will feel his love and see his hand. 

I love you all. I'm grateful for you all. And I hope this week is incredible for each and every one of you!!! 

Love you!!!

Hermana Van Deusen

GUYS I HELD A MONKEY!!!!
AND ATE A COCONUT
AAAANNNNNDDDDD LEARNED HOW TO MAKE PANAMANIAN TAMALES.

I LOVE MY LIFE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment