October 24, 2016

Hola!

i Familia y Amigos....

Soooooooooo we had changes yesterday, and after six months in the BEAUTIFUL city of David, I said goodbye to my beloved area. Now I am serving in Carceres, Araijan..... and I´m a mom!! I´m training the wonderful Hermana Juarez from Nicaragua. It´s been a whirlwind of changes and tears and overall craziness... but I´m here and I´m happy(:

To finish off changes in David, my companion and I had 3 baptisms!! They are 3 kids from 3 different families, and they are super adorable!! It was such a wonderful way to say goodbye to my area and to go to Araijan on a good note. I'm so grateful for the things that I learned there. I truly learned what it means to be a missionary... and while I have a TON still to learn, I am grateful for the experiences I had there that made me stronger.

I don't have much time today due to the choas of changes... but I love you all so much!!! Thank you for the love and support!!!!!

Hermana Van Deusen
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment