July 7, 2016

3 Months in the Mission!!

Here are few updates from Kayleigh this week:


Nothing too exciting happened this week, but I am so bummed that it is the fourth of July.... and I'm not in America... and ya. AHHHHH lame.... but I hope you guys are having fun!! 
----------

The temple is amazing. I've literally been dying to go these past few days... my soul is craving it!! Our ward went last week, and we were going to go too.... but then at the last minute we had to go to a conference and didn't get the chance. BUT on Friday we have to go to Panama for Migrations, so we will get to go then!! 
-----------

I'm trying to think of what else happened this week.... OH our new president came!! He's strict. Which is good... it's what our mission needs. We have the worst numbers in all of Latin America, and he is determined to change that. So wish us luck!!!!! All good things! :) I'm looking forward to seeing the change in the mission. 
------------

It's now mandatory for Hermanas to have pants. We have to have at least one, and they said we could buy long skirts if we preferred it, so that's what I'm going to do. All the sisters are bummed because its SO HOT. But it's for our safety so I'm trying not to complain. 
-------------

Nothing much else to report... I'm doing well. I'm happy, my investigators are doing awesome, and I'm finally getting the hang of things... FINALLY. I can't believe it, 3 months in the mission... what is life?!?!?! Well, that's about it. I love you all.... Have a fabulous week!!! 
-------------

Hermana Van Deusen



No comments:

Post a Comment