January 16, 2017

Cambios





Mi Familia y Amigos,

HEY so guess what, the totally unexpected happened and I got changes!! I'm now in the zone Tocumen! I'm a Sister Training Leader... so you know that just a big fun ball of stress.... and my companion is the AMAZING Hermana Coc! We were together in David, and so I was really excited to be her companion! She's from Guatamala! Which means that I've now had companions from Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Guatamala.... all I need now is Costa Rica and El Salvador and I've got  the whole set haha. I was sad to leave Caceres, but I know that Hermana Lara and her new companion will work lots of miracles there(:

Do to the fact that I had changes, I don't have much time. I just want to share with you all my firm testimony that this church is true. I am so grateful to know the truth. I KNOW that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I KNOW that the church of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth. I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is true. I KNOW that Jesus is the Christ. I'm so happy to be apart of the true gospel!! I am so grateful to be a missionary!!!! 

I hope that you can all think about your own testimonies. Ask yourself the same question that Elder Bednar posed in the last conference, "Do you really believe what you know?".  I love you all so much!! Here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure haha

Hermana Van Deusen

No comments:

Post a Comment