May 1, 2017

Mi Familia y Amigos,

This was a fantastic week!! There's not much time to tell you guys all HOW fantastic it truly was... but just to sum it up... ORLANDO GOT BAPTIZED!! Who's Orlando you ask??? Good question, I've never talked about him in my letters before haha, but it's because we just met him last Wednesday. He was a reference from one of my recent converts, Cristian. Orlando is 20 and got baptized 11 days after we met him! He truly had the desire to change... and he acted on it. It was one of the coolest experiences of my mission. 

I truly, truly love my Savior Jesus Christ and am so grateful for the potential he brings into my life. He makes it possible for me to change. Isn't that incredible??? I testify that repentance is the way that we show him that we love him in return. 

This gospel is AMAZING!! I love being a missionary!!!

Love,

Hermana Van Deusen

No comments:

Post a Comment