May 7, 2016

MTC - FINAL WEEK!!



Mi familia y amigos,

I LEAVE FOR PANAMA IN 2.5 DAYS!!! AHHHHHH!! I can't to begin to express my excitement!! Needless to say... I'm excited!! These past six weeks have been hard, but also amazing... and I know that that will be even more true of the field. 

This week showed me just how much I have changed while being here. My companion and I are the STL (Sister Training Leaders) of our zone, and because of this we conducted some interviews this week with the Hermanas from our new district. What a blessing they are to this work! While I was asking them questions like why they decided to serve and what they have learned from their first week... I could see myself in them, and it made me realize how much stronger I have become in my conversion to the Lord. The MTC is a holy place. It is hard and it is difficult, and sometimes I just don't want to be here... but I testify that this place is a place of the Lord. Angels walk these halls. This is a place of learning, growth, and preparation... and I am eternally grateful for my experiences here. 

A big thing that happened this week was I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!! It was my zones goal to read 15 pages a day to finish the book before we left the MTC... and I did it!! I am so grateful for this experience. I testify that that Book is the Word of God. It is true. It has power. It is evidence. It is how we can find peace as we search it's words and come unto Christ. El Libro de Mormon es verdadero.

Yo testifico que esta iglesia es la iglesia de Jesucristo. Yo se que cuando nosostros pidamos a Dios para ayudar.... nosotros recibiremos.  El libro de mormon es la palabra de Dios, y es una guia para nosotros a volver a Dios. Esta iglesia es verdadera. Dios le ama. Yo le amo. Tengan una buena semana!

Hermana Van Deusen

No comments:

Post a Comment